No. of jobs :
Job Description :
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various APIs from third parties
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Follow the company guidelines and best practices
- Must have built Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Experience with Git or other version control tools
- Ability to write readable code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures and current trends.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Familiarity with SQL databases.
-56 days Remaining
Web Hosting Services